Our Modern Dental Office in Ridgefield Park, NJ
At Village Dental, we truly value our patients and put their needs at the forefront of everything we do. We are passionate about providing individuals of all ages and families with high-quality, gentle dental care. Our cozy, inviting office combines the comforts of home with the benefits of leading-edge technology to ensure that our patients receive the best care available. We want you to have a positive dental experience that exceeds your expectations. Read on to learn a bit about our team and our comprehensive dental services. We look forward to taking care of you!Contact Us
For Your Comfort
We understand that visiting the dentist can be intimidating, but don’t worry. We take great pride in having a warm, welcoming atmosphere backed by a friendly, personable team. Our goal is for you to feel right at home while you’re in our office. When you come in, feel free to grab a complimentary beverage before your appointment begins. If you need any special accommodations like sedation dentistry, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us before your appointment date and we’ll be happy to discuss your needs.
Our Family-Friendly Dental Services
At Village Dental, we offer a comprehensive array of dental treatments to address any oral health issue you may have:
- We provide routine preventive care such as teeth cleanings and exams, dental sealants, fluoride treatments, custom athletic mouthguards and nightguards, sleep apnea appliances, and oral cancer screenings. Moreover, our digital X-rays and intraoral cameras help us detect and treat potential dental issues before they become worse!
- Restore your smile with tooth-colored fillings, dental bridges, full and partial dentures, dental implants, wisdom teeth removal, or root canal therapy. Plus, our CEREC technology allows us to craft beautiful same-day crowns, and our soft tissue lasers treat gum disease without intrusive surgery.
- If you’re looking to improve your smile cosmetically, we offer in-office teeth whitening, take-home whitening kits, porcelain veneers, and Invisalign®.
For Your Dental CareWe continually strive to stay at the forefront of the dental field to ensure that we’re providing the most up-to-date care for our patients. We’ve invested in advanced, state-of-the-art tools and equipment, including:
Our 3D, digital X-rays produce precise, almost-instant imaging. They also emit less radiation compared to traditional X-ray machines.
We utilize intraoral cameras for patient education and treatment planning. Intraoral cameras allow us to show patients a dentist’s view of their mouths so that we can walk them through their diagnosis.
Traditional crowns generally take anywhere from two to three visits to create and place. However, we utilize CEREC technology which lets us design your new crown using advanced 3D software and fabricate your crown in our office using our on-site milling unit. We can design, create, and place your crown in a single visit!
Soft Tissue Lasers
In the past, gum disease required intrusive surgery to repair. Now, we utilize soft tissue lasers to treat periodontal disease and help your gums regenerate and flourish.
Our Expert Dentists
We are lucky to have four wonderful dentists at Village Dental (visit our Team page to learn more):
- Kathleen Arzinger, DMD, has over 15 years of general dentistry experience. You can call her Dr. A!
- John Taltavall III, DMD, or Dr. T, has practiced general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry since 1992.
- Kristie Mukherjee, DDS, has been practicing since 2003 as an endodontist. She specializes in rotary endodontics, vertical and lateral obturation, ultrasonic preparations, microscopic endodontics, digital radiography, filler treatments, dental emergency visits, and root canal therapy.
- Yoojun Park, DDS, our accomplished periodontist, holds a master’s degree in oral biology in addition to her certificate in periodontology and oral implantology. She is fluent in English and Korean.
Your Family Dentist in Ridgefield Park, NJ
Rest easy knowing we prioritize your comfort and safety at Village Dental so you can have a stress-free experience from start-to-finish. We know that the dentist’s office can be anxiety-inducing for many patients so we offer sedation dentistry, including nitrous oxide and IV sedation, that induces safe relaxation.
Additionally, our block scheduling and Saturday appointments make it easy for your entire family to get the dental care they need.
And if you experience a dental injury, we offer same-day emergency dental care.
We accommodate a variety of financial needs with a number of different payment options including cash, credit card, FSAs and HSAs, dental insurance, and our in-house membership plan.
So contact us today to schedule your next appointment. We hope to see you soon!